ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Pete Priscos NFL Week 6 picks Rams cover  (อ่าน 133 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Pete Priscos NFL Week 6 picks Rams cover
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 20:50:39 น. »
The first NFL weekend of October was an oddity for me.I went 6-9 straight up with my picks and 9-6 against the spread. That's just weird.Call me Mr. Vegas.Ok, so maybe not.This week features a handful of games that I really like. Among them are the playing host to the and the playing host  Chris Owings Jersey to the .Let's just say I like the home teams.Oh, and take a look at my pick in the "Tua Bowl" between the and . It might surprise you.Let's hope I can stay hot against the spread and improve the straight-up record. at (-16.5)Bill Belichick is 11-0 against rookie pa sers at home in his Patriots career. That will make for a tough challenge for and the Giants. Belichick and his talented secondary will throw a ton of looks at the rookie and he will make mistakes. Pats take it.  Pick: Pats 31, Giants 10 at (+2)In LondonThis is a big division game. has led the Panthers to three straight victories since taking over for . The Panthers front on defense has been very good as well. Tampa Bay is in the middle of a brutal stretch of games. This is their home game and I think will outplay Allen here. Bucs win it.Pick: Bucs 24, Panthers 17   at (-11.5)The Ravens are coming off a tough, physical game with the , which can impact a team at times. Not here. The Bengals have i sues on both sides of the ball, which I think will show up. will have a big day throwing it and running it like did against the Bengals last week.Pick: Ravens 30, Bengals 16Seattle Seahawks at Cleveland Browns (+1)The Browns haven't come close to looking like a playoff team, while has the Seahawks rolling at 4-1. Seattle will be the more-rested team coming off a Thursday night game, while the Browns played a Monday night game. Even so, I think the Browns will get back on track here and pull off an upset. Mayfield rebounds.Pick: Browns 23, Seahawks 21 at (-1)The Jaguars defense was  Joakim Soria Jersey awful last week against the Panthers, but I think they bounce back at home here. The Saints have been good with , but I think this is where that stops. This will be a low-scoring game, but the Jaguars will take it at home with a late field goal.  Pick: Jaguars 20, Saints 17 at (-5)Get ready for a lot of points as and square off. Mahomes is dinged some with an ankle injury, but I think he will still be able to carve up the Texans. On the other side, Watson will get his as well. First one to 35 wins. That's the Chiefs.Pick: Chiefs 37, Texans 30Washington Redskins at Miami Dolphins (+3.5)The Redskins are a me s and now Willie Wilson Jersey  have an interim coach in Bill Callahan. Does it matter? Yes, Miami isn't good but at home in the heat and coming off a bye, I think they will show up. Miami will become the first of these two winle s teams to get a victory. Dolphins take it. Pick: Dolphins 23, Redskins 20 (+3) at Is this a big game? It seems like it. That's not good news for . The Vikings and Cousins impre sed last week against the Giants, but not this week. The Eagles have found themselves and they are getting right. That continues here. Eagles win in an upset.  Pick: Eagles 27, Vikings 23 (-2.5) at Look for a lot of points in this one. Both defenses have major i sues. Kyler Murray was impre sive in leading the Cardinals to their first victory last week. The Falcons have been a me s on defense and were lit up last week by the Texans. This week will be much of the same, but will win a shootout.Pick: Falcons 36, Cardinals 30San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams (-4)This is Michael Saunders Jersey  a big game for both teams, but it's a statement game for the 49ers. At 4-0, playing on a short week off a Monday night game, this will be a real challenge. Their pa s rush has been outstanding lately and that will be a factor. But I think the Rams, who will have added rest, will be ready against their division rival. plays well and wins it.Pick: Rams 27, 49ers 21 at (-2.5)The Broncos won for the first time last week and played well on defense. The Titans were a disaster on offense in losing to the last week. This will be much of the same. Look for and mates to get all over . This will be a defensive game won by the Broncos.  Pick: Broncos 21, Titans 13 (-7) at The Cowboys come into this one off two straight lo ses. They haven't  Mike Moustakas Jersey looked crisp the past two weeks, but that will change here. The Jets are a me s, even with back. The Cowboys get back on track with a big game from .Pick: Cowboys 28, Jets 13Pittsburgh Steelers at (-6.5)The Chargers have so many injuries that are showing up on Sundays. The Steelers will likely be playing third-team quarterback for . He came off the bench last week and did some good things, but starting is a different story. The Chargers will get all over him.Pick: Chargers 21, Steelers 14 at (-4.5)The Lions are coming off a bye, which means they will be rested. But Green Bay was impre sive last week against the Cowboys. They were the more physical team. They will be here as well. The Packers will win a low-scoring game.  Pick: Packers 21, Lions 13

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: Pete Priscos NFL Week 6 picks Rams cover
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 5 กรกฎาคม 2023, 05:39:54 น. »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: Pete Priscos NFL Week 6 picks Rams cover
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 25 ธันวาคม 2023, 21:56:17 น. »

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด