ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Derek Carr Bo Jackson Saquon Barkley Jul  (อ่าน 212 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Derek Carr Bo Jackson Saquon Barkley Jul
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 21:04:11 น. »
Las Vegas defensive lineman made history on Monday when he . Na sib made the announcement on his Instagram account and revealed that he will also be donating $100,000 to The Trevor Project, which is a crisis support service for LGBTQ youth.Na sib follows in the footsteps of former St. Louis defensive lineman . Sam was the first openly gay player drafted when the Rams selected him in the 2014 . However, Sam never played in a regular-season game in the ."Just wanted to take a quick moment to say that I'm gay," Na sib said in his announcement video. "I've been meaning to do this for a while now, but I finally feel comfortable enough to get it off my chest. I really have the best life. I've got the best family, friends and job a guy could ask for."I'm a pretty private person, so I hope you  Minnesota Twins Custom Jersey guys know I'm not really doing this for attention. I just think that representation and visibility are so important. I actually hope that one day videos like this and the whole coming out proce s are just not nece sary. But until then, I'm going to do my best and do my part to cultivate a culture that's accepting, that's compa sionate."  Following Na sib's groundbreaking announcement, current and former NFL players coaches, as well as athletes from other sports, took to social media to expre s their support for the defensive lineman.  . DE Carl Na sib announced today that hes gay. He also shared he's donating $100,000 to the , a suicide prevention organization for LGBTQ youth.The NFL  Joe Mauer Jersey family is proud of you, Carl.   NFL (@NFL)    Proud of you, Carl   Las Vegas Raiders (@Raiders)           Pick Six Newsletter   Crafted By The Best NFL Experts   Get the day's big stories + fun stuff you love like mock drafts, picks and power rankings.     I agree to receive the "Pick Six Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies.  By pre sing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the and acknowledge Paramount's .                 Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe.       Thanks for signing up!   Keep an eye on your inbox.     Sorry!   There was an error proce sing your subscription.       From QB Derek Carr, who has reached out to Carl Na sib: I have often said I love my teammates. I mean it. We always say  Brian Dozier Jersey we are a family in that Raider locker room, and we mean that too. I want to win a championship here with Carl and the rest of our teammates. Mike Garafolo (@MikeGarafolo)    Proud of Carl Na sib on Harmon Killebrew Jersey  coming out yesterday. The , the whole country, and I stand with you. Bo Jackson (@BoJackson)    Much respect brudda   Saquon Barkley (@saquon)    Awesome moment. Spreading the love to the very cla sy move.   Julian Edelman (@Edelman11)    Carl Na sib thank you for owning your truth and especially your donation to the . LBGTQ people are more likely to commit suicide than heterosexuals. I hope and pray people will take note to this. Thank you again Carl and look forward to seeing you play on the field. Michael Sam (@MichaelSam52)    I was proud of Carl when he led the nation in sacks, but I'm even more proud of him now.  James Franklin (@coachjfranklin)    Really proud of Carl Na sib. The first active football player to ever do so. I played with several guys who never were comfortable enough to go public. They were great teammates, & obviously very talented. Warren Moon (@WMoon1)    Congrats to Carl Na sib on coming out thats a big step, I think that most players are concerned if you can play or not. Shawne Merriman (@shawnemerriman)    Malvern Prep stands with Carl. Proud of our alumnus, today more than ever. Carl Na sib  Malvern Prep (@MalvernPrep)    The ability to live an authentic life is so important. Sending love and support to Carl Na sib of the , who has bravely made  Minnesota Twins Hats history as the 1st active NFL player to come out. He has also donated $100K to .Representation and visibility matter!   Billie Jean King (@BillieJeanKing)     coach Jon Gruden, in response to DE Carl Na sib coming out as gay: I learned a long time ago what makes a man different is what makes him great. Paul Gutierrez (@PGutierrezESPN)

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: Derek Carr Bo Jackson Saquon Barkley Jul
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 5 กรกฎาคม 2023, 06:19:26 น. »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: Derek Carr Bo Jackson Saquon Barkley Jul
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: วันที่ 7 ตุลาคม 2023, 13:42:58 น. »
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา
ประกาศขายของ