ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Playoffs 2019 Ranking the remaining  (อ่าน 85 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Playoffs 2019 Ranking the remaining
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 19:47:36 น. »
There are only eight teams left in the hunt for the Lombardi Trophy -- the season is rapidly coming to a close before our very eyes. Those eight teams aren't here by fluke; they're all quite good. But there are certainly differing levels of skill at differing positions for each team.With the Divisional Round on the horizon, let's rank the remaining eight teams left in the field. And let's do it by who scares you the most. Which team do you NOT want to see coming to your city for a playoff matchup and the season on the line? If your team made it to the ,  Ryan Carpenter Women Jersey who would you NOT want to see on the other side of things? More NFL That's the gist of it. Feel free to yell at me for being wrong on Twitter @WillBrinson. And if you're pining for a daily podcast, may I , our daily NFL show hosted by yours truly? Test it out, you'll like it. Now enjoy the rankings.If you still haven't marked your calendar for the Super Bowl, the game will be kicking off from Atlanta on Feb. 3 and will be televised by CBS . If you're thinking about buying a new TV for the big game, CNET has you covered. They shared .   1. New Orleans Saints May the power of home field compel you: the are undefeated in the playoffs in the Superdome with and Sean Payton. They've only ever had the No. 1 seed once during the Brees/Payton run, and that was back in 2009, when the Saints nearly ran the table for a 19-0 season but had to settle for beating and the for the first ever New Orleans Super Bowl. This feels like a season the Saints could pull it off again. Last year felt that way too. It would require a Minneapolis Miracle-level situation to stop the Saints, especially with the NFC field trimmed down after the wild-card weekend. There's really only one good defense (Dallas) outside of New Orleans left, and no one is nearly as complete as the Saints, both in terms of how they can beat you offensively -- and are a real ha sle to stop too! -- and how they can match up with teams defensively. 2. Los Angeles Chargers DO NOT @ ME. The are Oscar Dansk Women Jersey  the second most complete team in the NFL right now, behind only the Saints. They have an elite, Hall of Fame quarterback with playoff experience. They have an outstanding run game (although needs to stop getting hurt). They can go on the road and beat a top-tier defense in the playoffs. They have Joey Bosa/Melvin Ingram to rush the pa ser. They have to catch pa ses. They just got back. They have an All-Pro rookie safety in who allows them to be versatile on defense. They ... could go into New England and lose. But they're also the first team to be dogs by le s than a touchdown to the in the division round in almost a decade. Vegas understands this could be a close game. And don't tell me the Chargers can't beat anyone else left in the tournament. They've beaten the and would be a great matchup with the Saints. We've seen hang with in the playoffs, even if he's 0-7 all time against the Pats when Brady plays (1-0 against !). I give the Chargers the edge here because of experience and because of balance. 3. Kansas City Chiefs They have the MVP and not only is he cooooooooming hoooooome but he also soooooounds like a froooooog:   I just wanted to plug that hilarious content from our Pick Six Podcast Instagram page -- -- but in all seriousne s, is an absurd freak of nature who can Tomas Tatar Jersey  kill defenses with a single flick of his wrist. And sometimes without looking! The Chiefs have the most high-octane offense in the NFL and can put up 30 points in a hurry. , , and Andy Reid's creative play-calling are not something anyone wants to see. They're the No. 1 seed and even if they didn't dominate down the stretch, they've been the best offense all year long. The defense leaves a lot to be desired, but it improved down the stretch. The Chiefs are terrifying. 4. Los Angeles Rams The are kind of similar: they weren't as dominant down the stretch of the 2018 season as they were during the start of it and struggled. Not seeing them for a week plus watching Jared Goff limp down the stretch makes it a little bit easier to forget just how dangerous this team can be. I'm all over the this week; I think they can beat the Rams because they're a bad matchup, but I've also got some Spidey Sense tingling, telling me that the Rams could come out and just beat the pants off Dallas in this game. is the best running back in football when he's  Marc-Andre Fleury Kids Jersey healthy. and will do some damage to any secondary. And Goff is an emerging young star who had a rough stretch and got a break to sit down with offensive mastermind Sean McVay and cook up some stuff for the Cowboys. Wade Phillips' defense got beat up a little bit down the stretch, but he's a Super Bowl-winning coordinator who can coach with the best of them. is the No. 1 defensive player in the league. This is a really scary team we're all sort of sleeping on (except for Vegas, which installed the Rams as a touchdown favorite this round). 5. New England Patriots Pretty simple situation here: Bill Belichick and Tom Brady. It's a SLAP IN THEIR FACE to rank them here. I'm aware of it. I'll probably feel stupid when they're hoisting the Lombardi Trophy again in February. But if you're talking about teams you don't want to see coming to town or matching up against in a single game, I'm just not sure the Patriots are as scary as the teams above them. They don't have the pa s rush of the Chargers, Saints or Rams. They are dangerous on offense, but not as scary as the Chiefs. Brady is aging a little bit, but he's also seen his supporting cast take a dip this year. New England clearly knows it has to win by running the ball and might be able to do that with and and . I trust Belichick to coach up the defense against just about anyone. He's the greatest coach of all time. I'm not sure the defense is locking anyone down or pre suring an elite quarterback though. And offensively, the lo s of still stings. They have , but he's aging and coming off an ACL and has some drops recently. is not the same, even if he might be able to summon one last heroic run for the postseason. ? Brady doesn't have the same complement of weapons we thought he did to start the season.   6. Indianapolis Colts I was tempted to put them higher than this. The Colts should be terrifying. They can Ryan Reaves Jersey  pound the ball with a physical offensive line led by (a.k.a. Earl Grey). is averaging 110 yards per game and five yards per carry over his last three games including last week's playoff win against the . is back to being Andrew Luck and it's really nice to see, because he is a game-changer when he's healthy. I think Luck and the Colts can hang with the Chiefs this week, because they're capable of scoring and slowing down the pace and running the rock. The one big red flag would be the lack of elite offenses their defense has faced: Matt Eberflus has done a superb job of coaching up this unit, but they got the and twice each down the stretch, as well as the and . Not knocking any team that wins seven of its final eight

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: NFL Playoffs 2019 Ranking the remaining
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 5 กรกฎาคม 2023, 03:46:20 น. »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 25 ธันวาคม 2023, 20:35:07 น. »

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: วันที่ 21 มกราคม 2024, 12:29:33 น. »
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา