ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: NFL Week 7 picks and odds Undefeated Ste  (อ่าน 494 ครั้ง)

lovelystyle

• บุคคลทั่วไป
NFL Week 7 picks and odds Undefeated Ste
« เมื่อ: วันที่ 12 เมษายน 2023, 20:55:04 น. »
I'm not sure what rock bottom is in the NFL, but I think we saw at least five teams hit it in Week 6. The blew a 21-0 lead, the went full Browns, the didn't score a single point and the lost to a previously winle s team that had just fired its coach. Oh, and let's not forget about the , who not only got blown out on national television, but they also have a $90 million running back who fumbles every time he touches the ball. Also, I'm starting to think they might have actually downgraded from Jason Garrett in the coaching department, which I didn't even think was po sible. How do you feel about the season so far Cowboys fans?   Cowboys fans really going through it Jorge Alfaro Jersey  rn  Bleacher Report (@BleacherReport)  That guy looks really sad, which is weird, because you would've thought that 25 straight years of losing would have softened the blow of the 2020 season, but I gue s not. Also, I picked the Cowboys to beat Arizona, so I kind of know how he feels. Usually, this is the part where I tell you that I've learned my le son and that there's no way I'm picking the Cowboys to win this week, but they're playing an NFC East team, so I can't promise that. And honestly, at this point with NFC East games, I'm just flipping a coin to decide who wins, but that's for my own health, because I'm going to have an aneurysm if I waste any more brain power on that division.    Alright, I've spent way too much time talking about bad teams, so let's get to the picks before someone gets ill like I did on Sunday while watching the Jets offense. Actually, before we get to the Week 7 picks, here's a quick reminder that you can check out the weekly picks from every . On a completely unrelated note, if you're like me and you like signing up for random things on the internet, then I would highly suggest that you sign up for CBSSports.com's newsletter, which my bo ses have put me in charge of for some reason.  If you want to subscribe, all you . Once you do that, you'll start receiving a daily NFL email  Jake Arrieta Jersey from me and I promise not to talk about "Gilmore Girls." I have a different newsletter for that.   Since I'm now running a newsletter, you might be thinking that I'll be way too busy to podcast, but nope, I'm never too busy to podcast. For the rest of the season, I'll be joining Will Brinson and Ryan Wilson three days per week (Monday, Tuesday and Friday) on the Pick Six Podcast, which is our daily NFL podcast here at CBSSports.com. You can listen to Tuesday's episode below. The reason you're going to want to listen is because we spent way more time than we probably should have trying to figure how who's going to win the AFC East, and I have to say, if you're a Jets fan, you're probably just going to want to skip over that discu sion.  If you don't have time to listen now, make sure to and listen later. Once the podcast reaches one billion listeners, I will stop forcing it on you guys, I promise, so let's get  Cesar Hernandez Jersey it to one billion.   Alright, let's get to the picks.  Thursday, 8:20 p.m. ET (Fox) Point spread:  , -6 The only reason I'm making this game a main pick this week is because I feel like there's a 40% chance that CBS might soon ban me from picking Thursday games. Through six weeks, I've somehow managed to go 0-4 with my Thursday night picks. It's gotten so bad that I think I might have been the only NFL writer in the country who celebrated with three shots of tequila when the NFL decided to ax "Thursday Night Football" last week. If there are any teams in the NFL right now that understand how I feel about my winle s streak, it's the Eagles and Giants. I mean, the Eagles haven't won a single home game all year (0-2-1) and I don't think the Giants have won a road game since something like 2007. Actually, after checking my notes, it appears the Giants have won a road game since 2007, but they're 3-17 in their past 20 road games, so I was basically right.   My biggest concern in this game is whether or not the Eagles are going to have enough players to field a team. If you haven't been playing close attention to the Eagles this year, that's probably for the best, because it's impo sible to keep track of who's actually on their active roster. The Eagles have so many players get hurt in every game that every time I watch them, I feel like I'm watching an episode of "Grey's Anatomy." Of the 11 projected offensive starters the Eagles had coming out of training  Pete Rose Jersey camp, , and one of those two is , and to be honest, it's a borderline miracle that he's still healthy based on the amount of hits he's taken this year. Despite all the injuries, my head says I should still pick the Eagles in this game, but my head is 0-4 with Thursday picks, so I'm going to ignore it this week. The pick: Giants 27-24 over Eagles Note: I did pick one Thursday game correctly, but that came in Week 1 when the and didn't have to play on short rest. Apparently, I have no idea how a team is going to play on short rest.     1 p.m. ET (CBS) Point spread: , -1.5 I don't care what anyone says, this game is the biggest thing happening in Nashville this week.   Still can't believe the final Presidential debate is being hosted here in Nashville. Downtown is going to be crazy AboutThatTime420 (@Denzelly3)  OK, it's po sible I stand corrected. I gue s the game is the second biggest thing. Have to say though, I live right here in Nashville and I'm kind of offended I didn't get asked to moderate the debate. On the other hand, it's probably for the best that I didn't because I wouldn't have had any time to prep due to the fact that I've spent all my free time trying to decide who's going to win this game.   I thought both of these teams would be good this year, but I didn't think they would be "final two undefeated teams in the AFC" good. On the ' end, I thought for sure that mi sing nearly two weeks of practice and having two games postponed while dealing with a full-fledged coronavirus outbreak would be a detriment to the team, but apparently, I was wrong. Somehow, Didi Gregorius Jersey  the Titans have looked even better since returning from their long layoff. I'm not saying every team should skip two weeks of practice while dealing with an outbreak, but it's worked wonders for the Titans. Since returning to action in Week 5, the Titans gone over 40 points in consecutive games, which marks the first time since 1999 that's happened, and that's kind of notable since that was also the last time the Titans went to the Super Bowl. For the Steelers, I thought for sure that the offense would struggle early in the season as tried to work off the rust that can come with mi sing nearly a year of football. Although the offense did struggle early, it didn't really matter, because the defense has been so good. The problem for the Steelers is that they haven't faced an offense as good as Tenne see's. As a matter of fact, you

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
Re: NFL Week 7 picks and odds Undefeated Ste
« ตอบกลับ #2 เมื่อ: วันที่ 5 กรกฎาคม 2023, 05:51:59 น. »
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #3 เมื่อ: วันที่ 25 ธันวาคม 2023, 22:09:01 น. »

winggrampa

• บุคคลทั่วไป
« ตอบกลับ #4 เมื่อ: วันที่ 21 มกราคม 2024, 14:06:22 น. »
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

รวมเว็บลงประกาศฟรี ล่าสุด
รวมเว็บประกาศฟรี
โพสต์ขายของฟรี
ลงโฆษณาสินค้าฟรี
โฆษณาฟรี
ประกาศฟรี
เว็บฟรีไม่จำกัด
ทำ SEO ติด Google
ลงประกาศขาย
เว็บฟรียอดนิยม
โพสโฆษณา